Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best eye shadow for these eye colours?

What is the best coloured eye shadow to use for greeny/hazel eyes and brown eyes? We are both brunette and have pale skin. Our eye lashes are dark.


ThanksWhat is the best eye shadow for these eye colours?
for hazel eyes th best colour would be purple to make your eyes look more greener. What is the best eye shadow for these eye colours?
I have the same type of eye and hair color as well as skin type. A lot depends on my mood. If I want them to pop and say I'm going to a party I like using a dark green on the outside and a lighter green on the inside... that's for a fun look though


for a more business look I tone it way down I use a cream color for my base, then on the outside I use a maroon type color I apply it lightly... I don't want it extremely dark...I want a smoky type look... then I also apply a little under my eye but towards the inside instead of the outside. The third color I use Is a deep carmel color.. this I apply to the areas I didn't apply the maroon too (again applying lightly). After that I simply make sure all colors blend nicely together. :) Sometime I put a little hint of Gold in as well If I'm going out say to a resturant or dinner party... but again that's done very lightly. you want to make sure you don't over do it otherwise instead of highlighting your eyes you'll be masking them. I hope I helped :D
Brown eyes look good with shades like brown, gold, copper... black if it's used right. Depends if your skin's more warm or cool toned - think about what colour clothes suit you and go from there, that's usually the best thing!
Why don't you go to a big department store and have them make up your face and watch what they use? It's usually free.
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans