Monday, June 21, 2010

What color of eye shadow should i use? What other makeup should i wear?

I'm between the ages of 12 and 13 I have dark brow kinda straight hair and dark brown eyes and i have a kinda rosy face. What color of eye shadow and what other makeup should i use?What color of eye shadow should i use? What other makeup should i wear?
At your age I think you should just experiment. As a Blonde with blue-eyes and a rosy complexion, I was told that Pink eyeshadow would look terrible on me... but I look great with it on! It's different for different people. If you start experimenting at your age (you've got a great head start!) you should find your favourite colours by your mid-teens. Make up is supposed to be fun.... so have fun!What color of eye shadow should i use? What other makeup should i wear?
Eyeshadow: a neutral color- light brown to dark brown


Lip Gloss: a soft pink


Blush: a bright pink


Mascara: Cover Girl lash blast


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans