Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I keep my eye shadow from creasing?

I use mac eyeshadows and the apply beautifully but by the end of the day it looks as if there are streaks across my eyelid (creases)


How can I prevent this?How can I keep my eye shadow from creasing?
use mac paint pots they have different colors if you want something natural use painterly paint potHow can I keep my eye shadow from creasing?
Use a primer before puttting on eyeshadow. It prevents your e/s from


creasing. I'd suggest Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Hope I helped ya out!














:)
Too faced shadow insurance, or Urban Decay Primer potion.
You have to use primer.


Some eye primers are better than others. So make sure you keep trying until you've found one that works. (some don't work at all)
Primer
Use primer. Mac has the best. Just put it on right before your eyeshadow, and it will work like a charm!
add eye primer before putting on your makeup :)


the mac on works like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans