Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color combination eye shadow/liner should I use for smokey eyes?

I need to know what would look the best on me personally. I have dark long Brunette hair, dark brown eyes and tan skin. I really loved Angelina Jolie's eye make up in that movie Wanted, thats the look I am going for. Thanks :)What color combination eye shadow/liner should I use for smokey eyes?
well there is the classic black eyeliner and grey ahadow but in a magazine once i saw a girl with a dark plum smokey eye


she used a plum or brown liner and dark plum shadow and it looked really pretty! she also had brown hair and eyes and was quite tan and it really flattered her


u should try it ^-^What color combination eye shadow/liner should I use for smokey eyes?
http://www.globalart.pl/wp-content/plugi鈥?/a>


use black cole color and gray on your lid with black pensil on the top and bottem lids with thick black mascara and mildly smuge in the shadows with a cue tip
Use dark brown and greys and blend together. Use liquid pen eyeliner for the top of the eye and starting from the inside corner move to the outer corner and do a small flick at the end. Use pencil eyeline for your bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans