Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a really good eye shadow primer?

I really need an eyeshadow primer that will make my eyeshadow look better and last longer,any recommendations?What is a really good eye shadow primer?
Urban Decay Primer Potion. My make up stays on for hours and hours but still comes off nicely with remover.





Doesn't test on animals :)What is a really good eye shadow primer?
Urban Decay Primer Potion....makes your eyeshadow like waterproof!
Urban Decay Primer Potion works well .


(:
Defo Urban Decay. I put it on and put my eyeshadow on then did some apple bobbing. To my surprise, it was still on my eyes. :D
try


urban decay primer potion
I agree with Urban Decay Potion Primer. Or Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance. :)
you should try any moister that you use on your face, i do that its cheap, keeps your eyelids moistened and cheap too !
too faced is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans