Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye shadow would go well with my complexion?

I am 14 years of age, and my mom has started to let me wear mascara, eye liner, and eye shadow. My complexion is milk chocolate brown. Sort of like Gabrielle Union's complexion. So my question is what color eye shadows would go well with my complexion?





Thanks a bunch =]What eye shadow would go well with my complexion?
Checkout CoverGirl Queen Collection, it's made for women of color and the different foundations are good for different skin types.


http://www.covergirl.com/products/collec鈥?/a>


http://www.everywomanisaqueen.com/home.d鈥?/a>What eye shadow would go well with my complexion?
If you can find a bronze eye shadow 3 pack one that has a light med and dark tone in the came color family you have all you need.





first apply the med shade over you whole eye lid and the the darker tone in the crease or middle of the eye lid





Second apply the lighter tone to the top near your eyebrows.





Remember a natural look is ALWAYS better going for some sort of Blue shad that doesn't exist in reality is never a good idea and use black or brown mascara always looks better!





Hope i helped!!
I agree with JB. When I do the makeup of people of that complexion I use Bronze/Gold colored like Clinique's ';Spicy'; quad. Even a brick color looks good.
I think maybe a subtle green would look nice for occasions, but a bronze for just casual.
a bronze shimmer would go great with ur complexion..brings out nice undertones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans