Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow should I wear with a red dress?

I have brown hair and green eyes. I am the maid of honor in my best friends wedding so I wanna look my best.What color eye shadow should I wear with a red dress?
I suggest a flesh tone color, but one that will give your eyes more life. One with shimmer sounds like it would work.What color eye shadow should I wear with a red dress?
i would say keep the colours neutral, like shades of brown/beige, maybe a little gold for accent, because it's a wedding u don't want to look too flashy, just natural
try clinique's color surge eyeshadow duo in like mink this goes wonderfully with any red(its like a beige with a chocolate brown)


Also, this goes well with clinique eyeliner in chocolate lustre/


and it still should be soft enough to play with the lips,that's


if you dare to wear a red lipstick..


and with that great color of eyes you should go for it,besides it is your bf getting married;)
Use silver kohl eye-liner. Wear light brown shade blending into a little gold shimmer. It'd go great with your green eyes.
Since red stands out, you don't want to make your eyeshadow too dramatic. I'd go with subtle browns or dark greens to make your eyes pop and keep you from looking too washed out in bright colors.
i would say ...black!
I would go with a smokey grey not to dark though but I think that would look so cute with a red dress.
Earth-Tone Browns are best.
grayish black, or deep brown
A gold flecked shimmer like Bali, by bare essentuals. And where nice gold accesories.
nothin wild because it is formal, jus wear a nice toned makeup to match skin color
Light Gray.Only on the outskirts our your eyes.Medium to heavy on the eye lashes.Your green eyes will say the rest.
gold [:


not a copper gold just a normal plain maybe glittery gold.
black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans