Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have brown eyes and I need advice on eye shadow?

I normally stick to browns but sometimes if I'm wearing purple, I'll go with a light purple, etc, but I don't know if it looks silly. For brown eyes what colours of eye shadow look good?I have brown eyes and I need advice on eye shadow?
i think anything with gold flecks of shimmer in your eyeshadow works to bring out brown eyes. yeah, brown eyeshadow doesn't really work with brown eyes, i mean it seems like it makes sense to match the two...but it just makes it duller.





instead try a cream/light gold shadow..especially in the inner corners of your eye. or a purple, it's known for bringing out brown eyes specifically. i have brown eyes, and the usual for me is a smoky eye. try it out!I have brown eyes and I need advice on eye shadow?
out of all the eye colors, brown eyes are the most versatile eye color to have because there is few shades that brown eyes cannot wear. brown is a neutral shade. and you know what they say about neutrals like brown, white, black....you can wear them with anything.


so experiment. play. all color families will work for you, you just need to find the right range of shades within each color that will fit you best.
never wear brown it fights with your eye color purple makes brown pop i also like the smokey eye look on brown eyes
greens and purples look good. never wear crazy colors like red or yellow. blue would look alright as well.
lots of eyeshadow tips are in www.jmbeautytips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans