Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of eye shadow do you prefer, liquid or powder?

I prefer liquid because it feels smooth and comfortable on my skin while powder makes my skin feel itchy and it can get in my eye easily.What kind of eye shadow do you prefer, liquid or powder?
Powder, you can always add water to it to make it more vibrant.What kind of eye shadow do you prefer, liquid or powder?
i prefer liquid but i like the fine lines you can achieve
powdaa
powder... liquid feels gloopy...
I prefer powder but I have to have an amazing eyshadow base such Urban Decay's Primer Potion =] That stuff has gotten amazing reviews and really does make a difference. ! So I would go with powder with a base underneath. Also the liquid for me creases =/
well powder doesnt last as long, but it doesnt crack like liquid...





I';m going to go with powder :)
powder
powderit doesnt creases and u can make the colour more vibrant by dampening the brush =]
powder...
personally, powder, because you can change the vividness of it by applying water with it...but with liquid it's just like a block of color...you can get hypo-allergenic powder stuff if the ones you use make your eyes itchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans