Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour of eye shadow would look good on me?

I have a light-caramel skin colour with medium darkness brown eyes and hair that ranges from dark brown in fall, winter, and spring, to dark caramel in the summer. My cheeks have a bit of a dark pink tint but I enhance it with a little blush. I have side bangs if that helps (trying to be as specific as possible) and my lips are naturally a very dark pink. What colours of makeup would look good on me? Any polite suggestions please - thanks.What colour of eye shadow would look good on me?
I have the exact same coloring as you and my best eyshadows are pink for a light day look and bronze or gold for an evening look. Dark eyeliner is best. For cheek color I use a berry tint (or bronzer blush in the summer). For my lips I usually just line them with a nude shade that matches my lips and then use a sheer nude or berry gloss, but I have big lips so too much lip color doesn't look good on me. If my lips were thinner I would use a berry or raisin colored lipstick.What colour of eye shadow would look good on me?
aha,golden ,pale colors.generally,try find lipsticks that are like your natural lip color,but a lil more bright so that it will make your lips stick out.generally,natural,warm colors ,i think,look good on you.pale,goldish beje,purple,but pale,not bright.i don't know,stuff like that.even brown,or yellowish green,to make your eye color stick out too...but keep it natural.
Whatever God gave you is the perfect eye colour honey.
You might give gray a try; it seems to look most natural on the eyelids.


Stick with makeup shade as close to your own skintone as you can find. Want a pick-me-up? Try a little dab of either glitter over the eyeshadow or a dot of white right in the middle close to your lashes. Stick with the tawny shades of lipstick if you need it. Have you yet tried this mineral based makeup they advertise on TV? Sounds like it's everybody's answer!
ok so ur skin is kinda like mine,I wear dark browns, bronze colors, plums and pinks, the real treat with our skin color is that we can use any color actually cause almost every color looks good, stay away from pale eyeshadow cause it will be very hard to see in our skin color. for night makeup use dark colors like dark brown, dark blue, plums or an off black and also cream shadows in dark greens or even a golden powder shadow but only for night, cause in day you´ll look way too sparkly. use a dark brow eyeliner for day or night or u can also use a black liner for night. for your cheeks use a bronzer for day, neutrogena has a great one. and for night a dark pink blush. and for your lips use natural color gloss or brownish/pink lip gloss u can pass on the lip liner if u like. no need for foundation, but use a translucid non comedogenic compressed powder to eliminate brightness on your T-zone. Hope to be of help!
natural colors will never go wrong on anyone! use a light brown (semi-sparkly) eyeshadow then add black/brown eyeliner to the top and bottom and mascara! good luck
definately some naturally tinted eyeshadows. how about some light bronz or maybe (if u wanna go bold for a nite out partyin!!) Inca gold w/ a little Granite in the crease of ur eyes. some brown eyeliner (dont wanna go TOO dark) and curl those lashes and brown/black mascara! my best friend in the world is mascara. it's good 2 u.
i like subtle colors so i would say a bronze or sparkly tan. nothing wacky.
pink purple or bronze
pink eye shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans