Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye-shadow colour is best for my eye colur?

My eyes are a mixture of blue and green. What eyeshadow do you think would go best with my eyes? Thanks.What eye-shadow colour is best for my eye colur?
I have the same color about


Try black, purple, plum, gold, greens.


The purples are on the opposite side of the color wheel (making them complimentary colors) as green so they bring out the color green, while wearing green with greenish eyes helps bring them out too (but not the same shade as your eye).


Black brings out any eye color really and golds bring out blues well because orangey colors are blue's complimentary color.


Wearing blue or green shirts also really bring out my eye color.What eye-shadow colour is best for my eye colur?
actually that can be hard to say becuase blue and greens eyes actually call for the total opposite colors of eye shadow, even though you think that they would be really similar.





and also it's hard to ';truly'; say because what's your skin undertone is it pink or yellow, that's what it mostly depends on surprisingly and not your eye color as much [alota the time]. also what color hair do you have? especially if you're a red head that can make a ';huge'; difference [like me :) ].





you can send me an email, if you want and if you give me that info i could find the exact color for you :)
Shades in the brown, rose and violet families are best. The warm hue of these shades contrasts with the cold tone of your blues to really make them pop. Use a shade that is darker in tone than your eye color to make your baby blues shine
Expiriment usually helps you find something that matches your skin and your eyes.


you can try a soft gold, turquoise, and shades of grey and light shades.
I have the same blue/green mixture, I use really dark colors, but using a yellow/green or even teal/turquoise works REALLY well :)
go with dark colors; such as gray, smokey eyes, or dark contrast color;


anything you can think off; if your eyes are already bright;


might as well use an eyeshadow that is dark(:
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans