Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eye shadow would look best?

I have hazel eyes with a little bit of brown in them, medium-dark brown hair, and burgundy glasses. I like the more natural look, so I've been using a pale pink which I've liked, but I want a little more pop and have been thinking about trying a mauve. What do you think would look best?What color eye shadow would look best?
maybe like a burgundy color or a deep blue What color eye shadow would look best?
well dont just use one color! create a shadow with another shade, even if it is just a subtley darker shade. THAT will make them pop
brown, doesnt have to be too dark or emerald green but that has to be applied just right not to look trashy
i have the same colouring as you. i like paisley by mac
BLACK
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans