Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eyeliner and eye shadow should I wear?

I have pale/pinky skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I use black/brown mascara but I'm still not sure about eyeliner and eye shadow. I'm only 14 so I don't want anything that's too much. Specifics would be nice since I have no idea what I'm doing haha.What color eyeliner and eye shadow should I wear?
no no to bring out your eye color and not to go over the top, first put on a thin layer of a nude, gold, or beige colored eye shadow. i use diamonds brand. with that you should use either a light brown, or a navy blue eyeliner put apply it lightly.


and use the black mascara for best effect.





hope this helpsWhat color eyeliner and eye shadow should I wear?
haha im 14 and i have found that trying different colors and experementing with them rele helps i can't tell you what would look best you just got to try it ur self! Plus its kinda fun to try different looks and colors and take a pic of each then look to see which one you like best
white eyeliner makes eyes appear bigger and won't look too obvious. earthy tones like green and brown compliment blue eyes. you should be careful with black eyeliner especially because it can smudge and give you racoon eyes.
i have pale skin but brown eyes. and im 13. i think that black/brown eyeliner is good or silverish. eyeshadow i usually dont wear but maybe a natural pinkish color or brownish color. it depends what look you are going for
Use a light brown eyeshadow with a cream-colored eyeshadow to highlight the eyebrows, and use either a light grey or a navy blue or a brown eyeliner.
I love pinkish or purple eye shadows on my blue/green eyes it makes them really stand out and probably brown liner if you want something more natural. Black can be harsh on light skin.
Use brown eyeshadow and eyeliner. It will really bring out your blue eyes. Almay or Neutrogena both work really well. Good luck! Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans