Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which colors of eye shadow would be best for me?

I have very pale skin.


Blue eyes, dark brown hair, and freckles.


I've tried using brown shades of eyeshadow, but they make my skin look old and washed out. I've also tried colors like blue and green, but they contrast to much with my skin.


Any suggestions?Which colors of eye shadow would be best for me?
a little bit darker skin tone colorWhich colors of eye shadow would be best for me?
Grey, silver, black, purple, plum, violets would make your eye look more blue. and that is what i would do. i would highly recommend that you make an appointment at one of your favorite makeup counters. and they will teach you how to apply your makeup. and you should do this twice a year.


I would also keep lips and cheeks pink or plum.


good luck : )
I believe they say a pink all over color is good for brown eyes. Also, a brown eyeliner.





www.wardrobewire.com
try alot of colors...





-pink


-puple


-light gray /black


-light red/dark pink





if those color's dont work you'll need


a corlor that shines like


-siver or gold





=]


good luck


that shines
this is like me!!


i use a medium pink on the eyelid. than lighter pink on the top (bleow the eyebrow) than a dark pink in the corner of my lid. than white on the corner below near my bottom lashes!
Try using greys or purples they would look really nice but I think that they greys would make ur eyes stand out more then the purples. Hope I was able to help u out.
try a bright champagne color that will work good with your complexion and will work well with your hair and eyes color combo
I would do a plum color with a little contrast of pink. It will make your skin look porcelain and your eyes will really POP!
shimmery gold would be nice with your coloring also..
pinks and purples. They will look great with your dark hair, and not too harsh on your light skin. Your eyes will pop:)
I think: black, grey, and purple will do the work.


Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans