Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favourite eye shadow color and which brand?

I like putting little makeup on and just focus on the eyes, so I need your advice. All the eye shadows I have right now are Seventeen, but I think this brand only exists in Greece. So, if you strongly recommend sth else, I ll get it! Thanx...What is your favourite eye shadow color and which brand?
try this it is neutral but glam because you can wear it with anything http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:07e6鈥?/a> it last like 6months and is good for sensitive skin. also should get one of these from Victoria's secrete make up http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:F6k_鈥?/a> for more make up help TALK 2 US AT Madstylewetpaint at AIMWhat is your favourite eye shadow color and which brand?
I love urban decay eyeshadows, they have a lot of different colors, and they are pretty concentrated colors, so you don't have to put on much to be able to see it. My favorite is ';urban cowgirl'; or something like that, and it's gold.
I love maybelline new york in warm colors and also I like their mousse eyeshadow.
well covergirl and MAC are great brands. also jesse's girl is nice.
MAC , its great.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans