Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye shadow?

I have really big blue eyes. but is there a eye shadow you can recommend that brings them out?








muchothanks%26lt;3


oh and please answer my question about my guy problem....PLEASEEye shadow?
Plums, dark blues, and caramel browns will really bring out the blue in your eyes. Also using black or white eyeliner will always make your eyes ';pop.'; When I want my eyes to really stand out, I buy those false eye lash pieces. They come in 3 or 4 strands of eyelashes and they instantly make your eyes look more flirty and big. You can get them at Wal-mart, Walgreens, etc., for under $3.Eye shadow?
any shade of brown will make blue stand out. greys can be nice, as well as pale pinks.





for more dramatic color, go with deep purples and dark greens..maybe just as liner or contour color for a little definition, rather than all over.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
I also have blue eyes,


and I find that purples and browns bring them out the best.


And sometimes either purple or brown eyeliner,


just not too much.
whats your guy problem?








but about the eyeshadow...


i also have really big blue eyes.


i like smaller eyes so its best to use eyeliner on the bottom....but for just eyeshadow, it depends on your skin tone alos but if u are light-use green, medium-use a purplish color and if your darker-use a light LIGHT green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans