Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best color eye shadow for me?

I am very tan during the summer, like, bronzie i guess. I have dark borwn hair, and really dark brown eyes, what color eye shadow would be best for me? And what color blush, i'm tired of using the same colors, which consists of mostly browns and a little pink.What is the best color eye shadow for me?
sounds like 'cool' colors would work best for you. nothing in the 'earth colors'. neutral works for everyone.





greys work well on dark eyes as do purples (almost any jewel tone color works well).What is the best color eye shadow for me?
light colors will contrast your tan skin, maybe a light blue or a lavender. i think gold will also add to your glow. as for blush, i would use a plum or maybe a bubble gum color (lightly)


best of luck!
green or medium blues and light purples





use a brown/ light pink blush





berry/ red lipstick





very black mascara





bronze/ white nail polish





black/brown eyeliner
Probably a light blue.
try a shimmery light pink and/or light tan. Use the pink on your lids and the light tan under your brow. then finish off with some dark brown in the creases
I'm so glad you're asking this! I can help you. For eye shadow, I would recommend going with the bronze colors, but if you wanted to make a nice dramatic look, I would go with a light blue. That definitely compliments your eyes.





Blush can be tricky. I've used the wrong blush before, and it just looks bad...I would recommend a nice warm pink or a light red for you. Be careful not to apply it too heavy though.





I can see how you're tired of the same old make up choices. Go with a color you think would look nice, but would never choose yourself. It's great to experiment!





I really hope I helped! Good luck, and I'm sure you're a very pretty girl, so shine on! Again, good luck!
go to truecolors.com, they have excellent products. if u frequent the malls, stop at one of the counters in macy's and ask the helpful reps, they're trained in skin tones, etc.
I find white always goes nice with tanned skin, pink i like NOT BLUE!!! blue will make you look sick cuz of your hair and your skin colour. You should try a little mascara to change things up a bit
You should try a light blue or a light green.





And a light pink blush does look great with tan skin and brown hair and eyes. Try it and see if it works but if it doesn't then try asking your friends or your mom and see there opinion!





Hope I helped! :-)
green or gold eyeshadow makes brown eyes pop and look very bright %26amp; vibrant.


I especially like using green. not too much though.


be sure to choose the right shade that goes with your skintone.


it will look fabulous, trust me. I have dark brown eyes as well.





hope this helped !
if i was you, id use slightly shimmery greens and possibly some purples. I love Barry M's range and its cheap!


Mix it with a bit of vaseline to have a more glamourous look too.
I have the same type of color hair, eyes and skin as you!! I use a bronze/ rusty look eyeshadow but not too much or i look orange!! also---


*brown eyeliner


*A golden kind of blush ( as long as you still have ur tan)


*NO Pink!! it makes girls look barbie like( especially if their reely tan!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans