Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye shadow flatters a red head?

Well I have a whole bunch of different color eye shadow, I was just wondering what would go good with my complection. ( i guess you could call me kinda pale)What color eye shadow flatters a red head?
I bet a light purple will brighten your brown eyes. I read somewhere that a light purple eyeshadow flatters most skin and eye colors. I use this brand called Physicians Formula, and they have this shimmery light purple eyeshadow that comes in a capsule type container. I don't know what the shade is called, though.What color eye shadow flatters a red head?
Try CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in sea glass or curtain call!
in my oppinion, i think green will really complement you. it depends on your eye color too


blue= dark eyeshaddow (grey etc)


green= green or purple


brown= light blue


hazle= all of teh above


good luck


:]


hope i helpd out!1


%26lt;3


kenzie
It is well known that green suits red heads. So try that.
use a small thin brush and a golden brown color on the bottom lid, making a thin line, and use a pop out light green, or a light shade of blue. or use silvers and metallics. just dont use pink.
use pastals, the lighter shades, blues and greens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans