Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye shadow color goes with Copper?

My senior prom is this coming Thursday, and I've been trying to figure out what color eye shadow I can use to complement both my eye color and the color of my dress. I have very dark brown eyes, and a decently dark completion, and my dress is a slightly metallic copper color. Any Suggestions?What eye shadow color goes with Copper?
you can use light brown to make your eye color popWhat eye shadow color goes with Copper?
Copper sounds like a cool color, but you should make your eyes POP with some complementary colors that are great for brown eyes! Try something like this!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlEQE4Un鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLMjcJLE鈥?/a>





If you still wanna go with the copper, try copper and forest green
You should get one of those dual eyeshadow compacts, one is a highlight ';shadow'; and the other is...the shadow XD. I have a great one in gold and dark brown...I think that would look nice with your dark brown eyes/complexion and copper-ish dress.
Maybe a forest green color? I think that would compliment a copper dress. However i would stay away from silver, purple %26amp; pink :)





Have Fun!
soft violet ,a greenish color, ??? i dunno ^.^
i think u should use either a dark brown or a purple/vilot color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans