Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeliner and eye shadow is good for hazel eyes?

My eyes are greenish brown and I use a light purple on my eyes now.I don't know if that is the only eyeshadow that will make my eyes pop out and look natural.What eyeliner and eye shadow is good for hazel eyes?
My wife also uses a purple shade. She uses browns too. Her eyes are magnificent.What eyeliner and eye shadow is good for hazel eyes?
I use that Almay eye liner for green eyes, and it really makes my eyes pop. As for the eye shadow, purple is OK, but I like to use greens, pinks, and sometimes blues and grays depending on what I'm wearing.
try this website its really helpful


http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>
I have hazel eyes, and there are a couple of color combos you can use to make your eyes ';pop';! Some days my eyes look more brown . . . I use a gold highlight (on the brow bone) a matte brown in the eyelid crease and a darker brown on my eyelid itself (you can omit the matte brown and it still looks great!) blend the colors a little, use a bronze eyeliner (and of course mascara)


if my eyes are more green, I still use the gold highlight (it's not REALLY gold, more like a shimmer) and then a light green on my eyelid, it really makes them green - use the bronze eyeliner, or I have also used a ';sable'; color (a lighter brownish color)


You can also try to match your eye shadows to what you're wearing, I can wear pink, and just lately I've been able to pull off the ';smokey'; look! (if you have pale skin, like I do, just go for more of a grey color, NOT the black, it will wash you out, and BLEND!)


Best of luck! Hope I helped!
Almay makes a great line of eye shadows, liners %26amp; mascaras for just such a thing. There are 2 sets of color for each color eye - brown, green, blue %26amp; hazel. You can ';play up'; the hazel or ';bring out'; the hazel. They are a little expensive, but you can check them out to get an idea of some good colors to use. I use the one to ';play up'; the brown and I love it! I get so many compliments.
green works good eyeliner mascara %26amp; green pink %26amp; grey eye shadow!
Grey !
Ok well... on the ';art'; aspect... red and green are complimentary colors. That being said, anything in the red family will pull the green pigment from your eye color making the green more pronounced. You can use anything from pink, purple or even orange tones to achieve this.





Did you know Almay has a line specifically designed for eye colors? They have shadows, liners and mascaras for each eye shade plus tips on using them to achieve the best results.





Or, you can always hit the mall. Find a makeup counter you like (i love MAC) and ask them what will work with not only your eye color but your skin tone. They can even show you how to apply it.





Good luck hun!
i dunno but why don't u try the purple eyeshadow like my avatar has on?
green and olive works good
try purples and mauves when it comes to eyeshadow. browns and greens also help. eyeliner-wise, you can wear black or dark-brown eyeliner.
I have hazel eyes to and I use a product specificaly designed to bring out your eyes. Its by Almay. They make one for all eye colors. Here is the website. I love it and I don't feel like I have alot of eye makeup on. http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans