Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eye shadow and eye liner should I use?

I have two different colored eyes ones brown the other is a slightly lighter brown with a little green in it. Thanks!What color eye shadow and eye liner should I use?
A brown eyeliner and a brownish goldish (maybe a little bit shimmery) eye shadow


You could do somthing with a suttle hin of green but that might draw more attention to the difference in you eye colorsWhat color eye shadow and eye liner should I use?
black eyeliner
khaki green with gold in it.


a true brown ( without red in it)


pink


pale beige


white


( try the chanel quads of eyeshadows..you will be able to mix layer and adjust color to suit each eye..very subtly)
well with eyes like that i would use a color very light because if you are afriad that other people will notice stay light. well i have somehow the same problem. so i use light pink with charcol eye liner. the only deference from black and charcol are charcol does not show up as much.
i don't know you but i use Blake eye linger and shadows dark Brown ,red brown ,dark green i mean dark pistaje
My eyes are different, too. Theyr'e like pie charts, different colors, then they just stop and go into a totally different color. It depends on what your hair color is and what you're wearing, too. I use a white creame shadow on my eye lids and right under my eyebrow. Then I go with a very thin light grey line right above my eye lid. In the space between the grey line and the white under my eyebrow, I put a light layer of dark grey. It usually goes with anything, and its cute. It works for me. Also, you could layer your top eye lid really thin with black eyeliner. Nothing too big, just enough to go along your eyelashes. This highlights your eyes. Hope I explained it well enough.
I have brown eyes too, goldish and bronze (colors in that range are what i use, it looks good too) you could be crazy and use bright colors..hot pink, lime green, really crazy colors but they look good with brown eyes. eyeliner? not so sure about what color eyeliner i just use brown and put some like cream colored eyeshadow over it. good luck with whatever you try! :)
i would use black eye liner, and then about any other color for the eye Shadow.i always do eye shadow that maches my shirt.
If you want to bring the green out on your eyes use a maroon or purple eyeshadow or liner. If you want to bring out both colors the best color is a coral orange color in eyeshadow. If you can think of the color wheel the opposite color will bring out that color more.


Green=red


orange=blue


yellow=violet
I have brownish-greenish colored eyes and I use bronzish-brownish eye shadow with light pink on the outside corners of my eyes. And i use dark brown eye liner. And everyone compliments me on my makeup.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans