Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye shadow look good with my eyes?

I have black eyes and black hair. My skin tone is brownish mixed with like mahogany brown. I dunno what color eye shadow looks good on me. Help?What eye shadow look good with my eyes?
You are so lucky! You can do the rich deep colors that those of us with ivory skin look ridiculous in. Try deep golds, bronzes, purples and greens. Go for really rich tones.What eye shadow look good with my eyes?
something like gold... hold on let my check my seventeen magazine... lol


ok for jewel tones it says: sky blue*** this one looks best


for navy tones: blackish blue (i wouldnt recomend this one)


glossy: shiny tan


but i would add some shiny eyeshadow after u choose a color
i think that blue looks bad on most people with dark skin but silver or gold looks fab! try natural colours too


x
Purple (light) , Blue (light) , Gold , or maybe even an Olive green. Good luck
i think a gold or brown color would look nice,


barry m and gosh do good eye shadows which would compilment your eyes


and also good eyeliners (:


hope i helped!
I would go with gold...it really works with darker skin...the contrast with make your eyes pop!
try a light brown to a creme. Maybe a bark mauve or purple





brown mascara and brown eyeliner





hope that helped!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans