Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye shadow?

What are some really good eye shadows that are not to bright but still I can wear them to school and see them. I have blue-green eyes and Very tan face. Also what is some over good colors for my lips and resy of my face?Eye shadow?
i would wear brown, gold, light green, purple, use for ur lips lip gloss natural lip liner, or a burgandy type color in gloss gives a nice look to the lips since ur tanned or light pinkEye shadow?
Go to a department store with a clinique and get a free makeover. They will tell you which colors look best on you.
Have you tried Bare Escentuals? I've found that the color applies very naturally and looks good on almost everyone...I think Sephora caries their line, also QVC. It's my personal favorite!
try some amber-goldish colours for ur eyes, u dnt want 2 b too bold for school


for ur lips, just wear some light pinkish lipgloss


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans