Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best color of eye shadow for pale skin, black hair, and brown eyes?

Yeah so basically I look asian but I have double eyelids. I'm starting work soon so I need to start wearing makeup. Any good color suggestions? I don't want to wear anything too bright or flashy (like green or purple).





And if anyone knows a good website on how to apply makeup, that would also be very helpful :)What is the best color of eye shadow for pale skin, black hair, and brown eyes?
I think on you, a light charcoal/gray shade would look really pretty. I'd keep the eyeliner (if you wear any) to a dark gray, almost black. You could also try brown shades, with a dark brown liner. Shimmery (not glittery) eyeshadows are my favoritttte; make sure to try them!


You can find everything I've mentioned at a drugstore, Target, or a beauty supply store :) My favorite brands are wet n wild, NYC, Covergirl and Maybelline.


good luck, hope i helped!What is the best color of eye shadow for pale skin, black hair, and brown eyes?
BROWN.BEIGE,ORGOLD COLORS.SOME COME IN ACCENTS OF FOUR---SO YOU CAN MIX ND MATCH.IT LOOKS DIFFERENT WITH THE SHADES YOU USE AND WITH WHAT OUTFIT YOU ARE WEARING.pRACTICE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.MOST PEOPLE USE TWO COLORS.
I've got the perfect look for you. Go to this website and they'll teach you how to achieve it in a video!


**Good Luck!**


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-achi鈥?/a>
brown/gold shimmery eye shawdow
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans