Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you put on eye shadow like they do on TV?

I love how it looks like one color fades into another but when I try it it just looks akward. How do I do this?How do you put on eye shadow like they do on TV?
You can use almost any eyeshadow as long as they are both good quality. The rule of thumb for that nice, perfect blending and fading is a good brush. I suggest MAC shadow brushes. You can get them at Nordstrom either at the MAC counter or online: http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2383825/0~23鈥?/a>


They are a little pricey but they are well worth the investment.


There are also instructional videos you can watch on youtube. I tried some searches for you and I think these are the best:


how to apply eye shadow: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>


smokey eye: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>


And for the other part of you question, you can still curl your lashes when you have a natural curl if you want a bold look that will stand out against your eyeshadow.How do you put on eye shadow like they do on TV?
People on TV have people like me do it for them. Really I do for the people I work with I buy a base white coat that makes the colors stand out and stay in place.





I usually use bone by Bobbi Brown, but you can find other products like it in a drug store.
yes, people have others do makeup for them on tv.


but if you want to learn how, try youtube and type in make-up tutorial, or whatever type of make-up style you'd like.
You can take classes for that. All you need to is keep trying. The more you work at it the better you get. Try it you can do it
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans