Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think the perfect shade of eye shadow is?

Whenever I go to the mall, I can never decide on what shade of eye shadow to get. I want something that will go with my skin tone , but also with what I'm wearing.What do you think the perfect shade of eye shadow is?
i love bronzy colors as well as a shimmery white colorWhat do you think the perfect shade of eye shadow is?
Well it's obvious then, choose the colour eyeshadow of the main colour you're wearing. (I assume you don't wear one item of every single colour under the sun!)





And obviously don't overdo it either, like taking the colour up to your brows. Now THAT would look silly! :D
Neutral shade of brown. But I think it depends on your eye colour.
A neutral color that blends with your skin. I like copper and sunset gold. I say have fun with them. Sometimes I see colors on people I thought could never pull that off they do and it looks great. So go for it.
The biggest mistake people make is wanting to match there eye shadow with there outfit. You want a color that dramatizes your eye color and compliments your other features. But matching with clothes is a big no no!! Go with something neutral or soft to start.
do black it goes with everything!
I usually never buy eye shadow. Do you wear lipstick? What I do is, whatever shade of lipstick I'm wearing, I'll smooth a little over the tip of my finger, then blend it into my eyelid. And since I usually wear browns or mauves, it doesn't look overdone...just matches nicely.
Browns, light pinks and always always buy a matte white eye shadow to highlight your eyes both at night and day.
I like Joy by Bare Minerals. It has tones of gold, pink, and a touch a green. It goes with almost everything.
Their is no perfect shade because the beauty of a woman is not the same is it. Depending on the color and texture of the skin you will have to try different colors and find which works best with you. One that complements not cover like some women do. Remember it is suppose to enhance you beauty not make you beautiful.
brown or copper
You can NEVER go wrong with neutrals... tan, light brown... it a fail proof color
For me, neutrals and browns/golds go with everything...you can't go wrong with that!
black =]]]]


or greenish blue with some black eyeliner


xx
Natural. No color.
It really depends on your eye colour and skin tone I guess, but browns, greens and golds look great on most people. You want to try and contour the shades though, one base colour doesn't really have much depth to it, so perhaps try a peach/nude at the inner corners of your eyes and a darker brown on the outside, but be sure to blend them! Finish it off with some mascara, and also liquid liner if you use that. It's a simple, fresh, yet put together look. The browns and neutral shades will go with most things you wear but if you really want to you can try alternating the colours of shadows you use.
Like creemish or brownish tan Or my favorite a smokey eye!!!!
i like a soft lavender. go with whatever almost matches your eyes naturally. just add sparkle, you know?
the neutrals are always the best....but it really depends on oyur skin tone and the look u r going for.
I'd say stick to the natural look! i always find it hard when wearing bright colour eyeshadows to find matching clothes!!! :D go for a bronze/ browny kind of eyeshadow and highlighter! add a bit of mascara and you can wear it with anything!





Hope i helped!
its a metalic purple that shines pink


http://images.shopping.msn.com/img/2512/鈥?/a>


looks good on all girls no matter the race :D
I dont really like eyeshadow but if I had to pick I would choose definetly something that matches my skin tone. No pinks, purples, blues, greens, or oranges.





Gabriella%26lt;3


xoxo
silver, or lite brown
I love dark purple and blue
It's hard to really tell what your skin tone and outfit color is over the internet, but I'm sure there is a color out there for you. The safest color for any makeup occasion is definatly brown. Any shade looks nice on most people and matches lots of skin colors. I perfer Mocha by Mac. My favorite eye look is a peach color ( All that Glitters by Mac) with a brown right in my crease (Mocha) and a black outer corner (Print by Mac). It gives you a multitude of colors to work with and picks up in different outfits. I'm also a big fan of liquid liner. It takes away from the nesscessity of eyeshawdow but still lots either funky or classy depending on your aim. best of luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans