Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I make eye shadow not look so cakey or look like my eyelids are really dry?

Is there a band that anyone would recommend? or a good moisturizer?How do I make eye shadow not look so cakey or look like my eyelids are really dry?
you should use a primer first so the eyeshadow doesn't crease. i use dream matte mouse from maybelline. just find one in your shade and apply it to wherever u will be applying eyeshadowHow do I make eye shadow not look so cakey or look like my eyelids are really dry?
Primer is a good starting point but sometimes surprisingly makeup buildup can occur on our eyelids. I've experienced it personally. With oil ( olive or plain vaseline) then thoroughly remove all traces of eye shadow. If you have a microfiber cloth ( and these are great for all over use and daily use as they gently and thoroughly exfoliate your skin removing not only embedded makeup but also dead dull skin. These can be purchased inexpensively in your auto department store at Target or Walmart.


So use this gently on the eye lids and you will find that with these two steps in addition to primer, your makeup all over will not only look better, last longer, but apply much easier.
Go for eyeshadows that come in roll-on or stick form. Semi-liquids are very easy to apply and don't look dried out. Just be careful not to smudge them. You could also make sure your foundation covers your eyelids before you put the shadow on. If you've clenased and moisturized before putting on your basic foundation it should be fine.
Visine!


I put a couple drops on my makeup palette, dip my brush in it, wipe it off on a towel then load some shadow on it. It makes my shadows more vibrant and keeps it from fading.


Aveeno's positively radiant moisturizer.
i would say primer, aswell.





the urban decay primer potion works really well. but i usually use like a mac paint pot (specifically in painterlypot), or you can use like the mac paints or shadesticks.
Apply a primer before you put on the eye shadow.





Brand? Well, urban decay has good stuff so you could try it out.





:)
Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans