Thursday, December 10, 2009

My eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?

Its the cream you are using, that is what is clumping it up. Use something that is sticky instead of creamy. They have stuff to put on before you eye shadow to keep it from clumping and help it stay on. You only want to put a thin layer on or it will start clumping too. Go to any store like Ulta the they will sell it. I forgot the name of it but just ask them for something to help keep eyeshadow on. Its the same stuff that they use in eyeshadow sticks.My eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?
The primer/';cream'; you are using may be too heavy, or the eyeshadow/cream maay be no good or cheap.





Apply a lighter layer of the cream first to see if that helps. If it doesn't, I would suggest a better primer or eyeshadow, or even both. If you don't mind the price, MAC is a great brand. It's a bit expensive, but it has a much longer life than covergirl, max factor, ect- so the price averages out in the end.My eye shadow clumps after a few hours from applying it. What can I do to prevent that?
Use an eyeshadow primer, you can get a good one from ULTA or SEPHORA
i know it sounds crazy but put chapstick on your eyelids before you put on your eyeshadow, it really does work.
well if its cheap it'll do that.


but use chapstick or foundation on your eyelids.


thats what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans