Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get my eye shadow to last longer?

I don't ever touch my eyes, but by lunch time it has either rubbed or faded off or if I use a cream, it clumps.How can I get my eye shadow to last longer?
Try an eyeshadow base. The best one I've found is from Benefit cosmetics (sold in Macys or other department stores, and on the internet at their website).





It's called F.Y. Eye





My eyemakeup does not move! And I tend to have oily eyelids so I couldn't wear cream shadow until I used this product.How can I get my eye shadow to last longer?
Try wetting the brush before applying
Get a liquid powder foundation %26amp; with your finger tips apply to your lids, then apply your shadow. You can finish up by adding a translucent powder on top





If you need any more help feel free to ask, or visit my forum:


http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind鈥?/a>
foundation first then a light shimmery pink/white shadow then the actual shadow
Make sure your skin is clean and try putting concealer on your eye lids then eyeshadow to help make it stick.
Moisten an applicator with water then get the shadow color you want and apply to your eyelid. Don't soak the applicator just dampen it.
Try using an eye primer. Mary Kay has a great primer. If interested, I have samples.





http://www.marykay.com/mimilaws
Try using foundation on your lids first, then the shadow. Also the cheaper eyeshadows just won't stay on, no matter what you do
Use latex paint.
I mix powdered shadow with a little - very little - water. It usually lasts all day and into the night.
put concealer on your lid first..


MAC also makes a paint you can put on your lid to make the eyeshadow stay longer
Use it less frequently.
use foundation then pressed or loose powder then put your eye shadow on. it might still crease a bit, but it won't be as bad and it will definately last longer!
I would have to agree with her.
before you apply your eyeshadow, you should apply a primer.


a primer will make it last, with no creases and comes on smoothly.


neutrogena makes a really good one.. and so does mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans