Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best highly pigmented eye-shadow that can be found at a drugstore?

I'm looking for a nice shimmery eye shadow that applies really nicely and can be found at a local drugstore.What is the best highly pigmented eye-shadow that can be found at a drugstore?
I agree that L'oreal HIP works well. I find that the DS brands that work best in terms of pigmentation are L'Oreal (not just HIP) and CoverGirl (mostly their shimmery ones though, although I have had success with their matte ones)





If you live in Canada, you should check out Annabelle. I love their shadows.





I find though that even expensive shadows don't go on very pigmented for me over my primer (urban decay, to prevent creasing) unless I use a cream shadow over the primer. This way, even my cheapest and hardest to work with shadows look better than my MAC shadows, which I hate :)What is the best highly pigmented eye-shadow that can be found at a drugstore?
loreal HIP is okay.





sure, it's still drugstore crap, but that's the best you can get for the cheap brands. although, if you want shimmer, you have to consider that adding shimmer to an eyeshadow actually makes it less pigmented
Ummmmm I really like the Jane eyeshadows and the Hip ones. I have the Jane shadow called Clubbing and it applies nicely and stays for a long time.
What you are asking for is only at MAC and they are called PIGMENTS, and they are multistaskers you can use them as glosses by mixing them with a clear gloss, even if they are pricey they worth it.
Barry m there dazzle dust 拢4.50 www.barrym.com


Or


collection 2000 dazzle me dusts 拢3 www.collection2000.co.uk
H.I.P eyeshadow (hip actually stands for High Intense Pigment). Its by l'oreal. Annabell shimmer dusts are awesome too!! I have them in 4 colors and are really high pigment. Both under 10 bucks at any drugstore!
loreal h.i.p. (high intensity pigments) !! beautiful color selection and shimmer. its like mac but much cheaper
rimmel london


covergirl eye enhancers quads


revoln quads (blushed wine quad is my fave)
Loreal HIP





or GOSH Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans