Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye shadow should I wear to best complement my odd colored eyes?

My family is known for our odd eye colors. All of us have different eye shades, not just from person to person but in our own eyes. Mine have a grey ring around the outside, right inside of that they are an emraled green and around the center is a rich hazel (as my mother calls it) that looks more like honey. What eye shadow should I wear to use my unigue eyes to my advantage instead of always looking like I got sucker punched instead of wearing make-up?What eye shadow should I wear to best complement my odd colored eyes?
A matte colored light lavender, or a shimmery copper colorWhat eye shadow should I wear to best complement my odd colored eyes?
MAC makes an eyeshadow color called ';Shroom'; that compliments just about any eye color. I have an odd eye color also, and it looks great. The shadow is somewhere between an off-white and grey. It sounds weird, but looks really good on. It's not that expensive either.
L'oreal has a color called 'Mink' that I think would work for you. It's an odd combination of a greyish mocha. It's not a dark color, but not a light one either - it's a nice medium that can be used day time or a little heavier for nighttime. I'd use a med brown or dark gray liner with it.





Good Luck.





PS I have blue/grey eyes and it works great for me, my niece has greenish/hazel/golden eyes and she loves it too.
light blue or purple
A nice LIGHT grey color or mabey a brown would look stuning on your odd colored eyes. I also have odd eyes. One Blue and the other a Dark Brown. Pretty kool! Hope I helped! Hood Luck!
go for a smokey plum, drama style!
go one shade up from your skin tone. eyeshadow doesn't need to be colorful to be effective.


good luck =-D
You can wear any color eyeshadow you want to, because the trick is in applying it, not if it would compliment your eyes or not!





For neutral colors, use a smoky gray to subtely bring out your eyes. Either smudge gray liner or shadow close to your lashes all around you eyes, and use a shimmery light grey or white on you lids.





For colors, apply a beige/brown shadow all over your lids, then use green/blue/purple/orange shoadow close to your lash line. Accentuate the colors with black mascara and a little bit of black eyeliner in the corners of your eyes.





Good luck, and keep experimenting. The key is practice!
Try a lite brown or if you can find it hazel! It will make your eyes brighten up even more!
I would consider my skin tone. your eyes sound like they are very pretty, so i would go with earth tones. your comparing then to honey, so try sally Hanson's eye shadows there light and not very subtle, it might take a few tries but give it a shot, and if all else fails go Revlon, make sure you have the proper brushes as well, that always helps with those hard to reach places. P.S. avoid the crease where your eyes open, if you apply a dark color it will look like you have black eyes.
well i would use a more darker color like dark green or matelic green that is more sparkly. or a medium brown or gold would look beautiful. guys will be check you out trust me. i have the same problem and this months i have had 4 boyfriend in a row.
First, whoever said use light blue needs to get out of the 80's. LIGHT BLUE SHOULD NEVER BE USED.. it makes anyone look like a clown!! yuck, yuck, yuck.





Anyway. I have green eyes, and deep, rich shades of purple bring them out the best. Not too heavy.. you don't want to look over done. Even natural earth, brown tones bring out the green. Just play around with a bunch of colors. I know that Almay advertises those eye shadows that highlight your eye color, altho, I wouldn't be caught dead putting on GREEN eye shadow. That just seems silly. Or if I had blue eyes, I wouldn't dare put on blue eye shadows. If you can't tell, I am completely against blue eye shadow, lol... it just makes me think of the big fat lady from Drew Carey... hahaha...





But like I said, just play with a bunch of different colors, and see which suits you best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans