Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye shadow should i wear with my red prom dress?

my dress is a crimson color. i have a beige skin color with blue eyes. my hair is shoulder-length, layered, and brown. i dont want my eye shadow to be the same color as my dress. please help. i want to look great at my senior prom!!What color eye shadow should i wear with my red prom dress?
Sarah, a soft ivory w/lilac blue contour or soft ivory and sable or even dark walnut contour would be very pretty. These are colors from the line that I use - aularale.com/7002What color eye shadow should i wear with my red prom dress?
reddish brown with gold , or try another look : black somkey eyes , or dark orange wz some gold








http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15426113鈥?/a>





check this out ..
Mos Def the gold with shimmer, or bronze with shimmer.....





But if you do that you have to wear gold accessories, like shoes, jewelery and purse.....
I'd recommend a silvery colour, a nice seductive smokey eye, or goldish-brown eyeshadow
i wouldn't wear a reddish eyeshadow. Go for a good brown eyeshadow if you have blue eyes, eyeshadows from no7 at Boots are always good and quite cheap :)
silvery or natural brown.
do a black smokey eye


any red dress goes with a sexy smokey eye :)
black.
gold with shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans