Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye shadow ?

Is there anything I could use as a base before eyeshadow that I would already have around my house?Eye shadow ?
Well there are two different things you can use. You can use Concealer or lotion/cream.





Both will act like a base and help the eyeshadow to stay on. When you apply either one, make sure that you let either liquid to dry completely before putting on the eyeshadow.





Personally, I use lotion because I feel that this works best for me.





Good Luck!Eye shadow ?
Here's a video tutorial of a couple of things u can use as an eyeshadow base: http://www.beautymonials.com/viewtopic.php?f=48%26amp;t=215





*Hope that helps
Try a concealer. It helps to lighten uneven skin tone on the eyelids.





After concealer, pat lightly with loose powder to set before your eyeshadow.
Vaseline works well for me, but if you blink loads before it's dried, your eyeshadow might crease
chapstick. :]
lotion
Foundation or loose powder should do the trick. Good luck!
thanks for the 2 points!
a soft delicate cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans