Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye shadow color goes well with dark skintone?

I'm just getting into wearing eyeshadow, and would like to know the colors that would look nice on my skintone. I really like my make-up to look natural, but since I've decided to give it a go, I'd like to know the right colors to wear....so if anyone have any suggestions, please feel free to respond!What eye shadow color goes well with dark skintone?
Jewel tones look amazing. Sapphire, emerald, ruby, and gold. Rich purple tones are also good. Gold is essential though, so you should make it your staple. You can wear it alone, or rub it above your lips and in the corners of your eyes if your using another shade on your lids.What eye shadow color goes well with dark skintone?
purples most definitely. even greens blues whites and pinks. i love them on dark skintones their the best
i like a redish purple color for darker skin tones
pinks and golds.


def. baby girl.


[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans