Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye-Shadow!!!???!!!!???

Ok so its about 9 here. I need to make eyeshadow tonight, or tommorrow morning, it needs to be fast. I need to be able to make it out of materials I already have; no buying kits or supplies. What can I use as BLUE eyemake-up? I need an Eyeshadow type thing, I have face paint, but will it come off easily??? links, please. Thankkssss!!!!!!!!!!Eye-Shadow!!!???!!!!???
1 tsp corn starch


1/2 tsp water


1/2 tsp cold cream


food coloring


Stir the starch %26amp; cold cream until well blended. Add water %26amp; stir, then add food coloring till you get the color that you want.





Use a small brush to apply to your eye lid or face. Washes off with soap %26amp; water. Store in airtight container. Dont rub your eyes while you are wearing it.Eye-Shadow!!!???!!!!???
baking soda and food coloring works like a charmmmm.


Baking soda and a blue drink [mix it vigerously]


Chalk


Marker?


Colored pencils [apply it dark so it will show, it's hard to get it to show]





Thats all i can think of.


Sorry :]


Hope i helped!
okkkkayyyy why do you need eyesshadow and why cant you run to cvs?


well i guess you can use like blue clored pencil or crayon shavings
Try using lip gloss or lipstick. I know it sounds weird but my friend use to do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans