Thursday, December 3, 2009

What coloured eye shadow would go best with me?

Ok i have dark blue eyes, dirty brown hair and nude coloured skin. What coloured mascara and eyeshadow would look good on me? What brands do you use?What coloured eye shadow would go best with me?
I would go with blue and pink eye shadow and black mascara. I use always and covergirl. You should use any make-up sparingly though don't want to clog any pores.What coloured eye shadow would go best with me?
Light tans, browns, and golds along with baby pinks all look wonderful above blue eyes.


Also, When going out at night wear black eyeliner and black mascara with darker smokey eyeshadows in rich browns and blacks.





However during the day always wear fair light colours otherwise you wind up looking like a panda. Brown eyeliner and brown mascara.
Go for Earthy colors, it'll look natural and really pretty. If you can put it on thin, use black liquid eyeliner, and light brown eyeshadows.





But if you can't put on the eyeliner thin, use a brown pencil liner, and brown eyeshadows.
I know a lot people look down on Wal-Mart, but they actually do have an eye makeup kit designed by professionals based on your eye color. I got the one for brown eyes and it looks awesome on me. The brand is Almay.
i think that for ur skool social u should wear something bright n fun or if u wanna look sexy ucould go for smokey eyes n all the guys will find u totally irresistable!!
i love brown eyeliner on blue eyes, and light pinks and browns are gorgeous shadows too
i use mono eyeshawdow. and light blue or green to bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans