Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get my eye shadow to appear more vibrant?

I don't wear much makeup, but I have very long, dark eye lashes and I try to emphasize them with eyeshadow when I go out. It always looks so dull though; the color does not really show that well. I use the regular power stuff over foundation. Is there a different type I should use or a different way to put it on? BTW, I am white with very fair skin.How do I get my eye shadow to appear more vibrant?
Try Almay Trios. They have trios for browns, blues, greens, and hazels. The colors in the hazels trios will really make your eyes/eye lashes stand out(especially the pink). I use it everyday to make the color of my eyes stand out....(they are the color of dark chocolate.)How do I get my eye shadow to appear more vibrant?
wet it.
Wet the applicator sponge before you rub it in the eyeshadow. It will apply more shadow and it will be darker yet brighter.
I am a make-up artist and i know that fair skin is bright so it pops on its own but i think dark brown with shimmer but for a fresh look go and use a shimmery pink!
well i would try either different eyeshadows or like the person at the very top said, just wet the eyeshadow brush a little bit. usually that will do it. but if not then you should try using the mary kay colors like periwinkle. it brings out my eyes and eyelashes perfectly. try going to marykay.com =]
NEVER PUT EYELINER ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR EYES!!








1.)Take black eyeshadow and then wet it with just a TAD bit of water. And kinda mix it so that it doesnt get watery.


2.)Take an eye lining brush and then stroke the eyeshadow and then put it on your eyelash line.


3.)Take mascara and put on a few coats.





Do all of this AFTER you apply the eyeshadow of your choice. It always depends on the color of your shirt and where your going. For dramatic colors. Use purples, pinks, blues, and all the bright color eyeshadow for regular application. Also if you want to get more deeply into it go to the following site:





http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/applicat鈥?/a>








I own some Mary Kay cosmetics of my own and I love it! Mary Kay is amazing. I buy from my Mom and Aunt. (They both work for Mary Kay)
ok the way that I do it to make it pop out is if you shadow has a little glitter to it wet down your brush not to wet and then just take it and put it in you shadow and it should pop not only that but it should stay better to and longer.


Let me know how it works for you and let me know.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
light purple VERY light purples VERY light pinks.





and maybe a light green.
You should wear eyeliner on the top of your eye lid. it will bring out the colors in your eyes. Also, curl your eyelashes and put on clear mascara. It will emphasize your eyes and bring out your true eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans